Australian office &
10 Technology Circuit,
Hallam VIC 3803
(03) 8712 8444
The GoldenHome RTA range of kitchen cabinets come with easy instructions that enable you to assemble and install your new kitchen with just basic DIY skills and offer you the advantage of a 10 Year Warranty.
Our selection of Kitchens
GoldenHome RTA range Kitchen Cabinets – Key features
All cabinets and selected doors are manufactured from High Moisture Resistant (HMR) board, providing maximum resistance to moisture. This also makes the cabinets easy to clean and prevents delaminating of surfaces.
- Hinges can be easily clipped on and off, are adaptable up to 110°, and are adjustable in 6 ways. This makes removing doors for the purpose of cleaning and adjusting shelves, easy.
- Hinge alignment requires just two turns of a screwdriver, hereby eliminating the need for a workman.
- The soft-close hinges made by DTC and Blum offer better access and accurate door adjustment.
- No more slamming doors and squeaky drawers. The soft-close feature helps extend the life of your kitchen and minimises the need for maintenance by placing less stress on the hinges.
- The soft-close feature prevents fingers from being slammed in doors.
- Full extension drawers allow better access to contents.
- Double metal sides and back and ball-bearing runners allow automatic self-cleaning and ensure tracks are maintenance free for the life of the product.
The edging provides a tough impact resistant surface that will not chip or delaminate, unlike the old melamine tape.
A 740mm door on a 720mm carcass gives you the overhang needed for the handle-less look.
These features enable easy assembly and installation and the option of adjustable shelves.
Off-the-shelf kitchen cabinet options include:
- 720h wall cabinets with 1 adjustable shelf
- 720h floor cabinets with 1 adjustable shelf
- 2055h pantry cabinets with 4 adjustable shelves
- 2155h pantry cabinets with 4 adjustable shelves
16mm carcasses, all with solid backs provide maximum strength and durability, support heavier loads and facilitate easier installation. All cabinets and shelves are also fully lined to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
All floor cabinets are fitted with double vertical rails on top which provide maximum strength and durability and help the cabinetry retain its shape.
Adjustable polymer legs provide stability on an uneven floor and keep moisture away from cabinets.
GoldenHome Kitchen Cabinets – Brand benefits
GoldenHome Kitchen Cabinets are KCMA Certified & ISO 9001/14001 certified.
- KCMA (Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association) offers the industry’s primary quality certification programmes, the internationally-recognised KCMA A161.1 programme and the Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP).
- ISO 9001 certification provides customer focused quality management at all levels of production and the ISO 14001 certification ensures companies minimise their environmental footprint and are compliant with relevant environmental legislation whilst developing their business in a sustainable manner.
As one of the world’s largest cabinet makers, GoldenHome has a network of outlets in North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Australia and Asia. Our products are compliant with the highest international standards and are supported by Service Teams, Design Teams and a Warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
With every Kitchen Cabinet, customers are offered a DIY-friendly step by step guide with simple instructions that enables them assemble kitchen ensembles by themselves with just hand tools.
- Easy on the wallet and eliminates the need for skilled workman.
- Quick turnaround time with delivery within two weeks from a local warehouse.
GoldenHome Kitchen Cabinets are designed in a range of sizes to suit varying kitchen compositions. This flexibility offers customers an assortment of options when designing kitchen layouts.
Your Kitchen Cabinets come with a range of 10 Year Warranties that guarantee peace of mind and unparalleled performance.
- A 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- A 10 Year Warranty on all DTC hinges and drawer systems.
- A Lifetime Warranty on all BLUM hinges and drawer systems with an upgrade option.
Our Kitchen Cabinets are designed in a range of sizes to suit varying kitchen compositions. This flexibility
offers customers an assortment of options when designing kitchen layouts.
GoldenHome offers ready-to-assemble Kitchen Cabinets in a range of designs that are especially convenient to the end-user as they come with instructions that are easy to understand. Any product that is ordered will be delivered to the doorstep within just two weeks, from a local dealer close to the point of requirement.
Colours & range
Choose from a selection of colours, materials, finishes and styles of cabinets to create your own aesthetic.
GoldenHome can also produce cabinetry in almost any colour or texture to suit the specifications of our Commercial customers.
18mm Matt White Laminate
18mm Matt Grey Laminate
18mm High Gloss White Acrylic (PET) Laminate
18mm Gloss White 2 Pac (Lacquer)
Kitchen Cabinets by GoldenHome
Our Kitchen Cabinets are moisture and chip resistant, they come with adjustable hinges, soft-close doors and drawers. They are fitted with commercial grade polymer legs and sport features that make them strong and durable.
The company’s production processes and material selection are streamlined to ensure compliance in various international markets. Our accreditations are a testament to our quality management processes, and our environment friendly and sustainable business operation.